Announcing the New Date for the Rome Chamber Golf Tournament - August 20
With NBT Bank and First Source Federal Credit Union as Presenting Sponsors and NYSTEC as Major Sponsor.
Rome Country Club - Wed, Aug 20
Check-in 8:30-9:30am — Shotgun Start 9:30am
The proceeds this year will assist the Rome Historical Society in its "Help Us Get To The Top" campaign to raise funds to renovate the elevator at its 200 Church St. building.
$500 "Closest to the Pin" Contest
As usual, somebody will win the $500 "Closest to the Pin" contest, courtesy of Bailey, Haskell & LaLonde!
A Beverage Cart on the course, courtesy of Engelbert's, 14th Hole Refreshment Stand, courtesy of Revere, and expanded food and refreshments at the Clubhouse social hour immediately following play: Open bar, appetizers, fruit plate, vegetable tray, cheese & crackers, garlic pizza, and complimentary bottle of Thirsty Owl Wine!!
Prizes and donors!!
- Overnight Certificate, Fairfield Inn & Suites
- 4 bag chairs, Bailey Haskell & LaLonde
- Golfer Gift Bag, Rome Hospital Foundation
- Pro Line products, JilCat Industrial Marketing Group
- 4 Titleist Ultra light stand bags, 4 doz Titleist golf balls, NYSTEC
- 4 RCC Under Armour shirts, NYSTEC
- 2 Titleist Duffle bags, 2 doz Titleist golf balls, NYSTEC
- Basket of books, Jervis Public Library
- Basket of olive oil, Sovena USA
- Cloth cooler w/ beer, Tractor Supply
- Basket of history-related items, Rome Historical Society
- Bucket of tools & supplies, Lowe's
- $50 Gift Card, Walmart
- Plus prizes from Spectrum Paint Center, Adirondack Bank, and Business Machines & Equipment
Thank you to all our sponsors, donors, and the following Tee Sign Sponsors:
D'Arcangelo & Co., Nunn's Home Medical Equipment, Henry P. Smith Post #24, Rome Teachers Federal Credit Union, Professional Technologies, Philip S. McDonald PBA, Loiacono Firm, CPA, PC, Tom & Theresa McGibbon, Rome Historical Society, Carbone Auto Group, and Sprock, Strong-Burns Funeral Home.
For more information on registering teams or sponsorship opportunities, visit the Rome Chamber & Rome Historical Society Golf Tournament Registration Form (pdf).
If you have any questions or to sign-up, call the Chamber at 337-1700!